Bailey of Sheffield creates jewellery engineered to last more than a lifetime.
That doesn’t just mean durable high calibre materials or timeless design; it’s about understated pieces that adapt with you and your changing style. Each piece is all about you – a place to curate your own personal style – we just give you a firm, well forged foundation. The CABLE™ Bracelet is the launch product – a customisable stainless steel 316L bracelet available in a range of PVD colours and finishes.
Bailey of Sheffield CABLE™ Bracelets are highly customisable and certain parts may be engraved. If you have any queries prior to ordering please don’t hesitate to give us a call, send us an email or pop into store to discuss your own personal piece.
It’s the people behind the company that give the jewellery its distinction. From Bailey came the idea and inspiration for an enduring piece of jewellery; precious, personal and hardwearing. It’s their team of innovative designers and craftspeople that bring the aesthetic; the crafting, the approach to design and making that can only have come from people schooled in a city forged in steel.
Sheffield, our city, seven hills, industrial, innovative, a manufacturer and an originator. Forged from steel, we are the pioneers of stainless steel and the trail blazers for today’s industry. Immersed in audio waves, we are the original bleep and the innovators of entire music scenes. Preserved on celluloid in glorious colour and programmed into cutting edge video games, we are the technological developers and ground breakers. The name of our city is known across the globe: engraved on cutlery, stamped on knife blades, cast into giant metalwork, pressed into vinyl, broadcast in award-winning moving images and laid out in genre defining typography. Sheffield: a name synonymous with pride, industry, irrefutably high standards and unquestionable principles. A benchmark for quality workmanship.
The Bailey of Sheffield workshop is situated in Sheffield at Portland Works, the birthplace of stainless steel manufacturing. Commissioned in 1876 and completed by 1879 it is one of the last remaining working examples of a purpose built metal trades factory.
In 1914 Mosley’s at Portland Works, Sheffield became the first place in the world to make stainless steel cutlery, in a collaboration between Harry Brearley and works manager Ernest Stuart. ‘Rusnorstain’ cutlery became famous and continued to be made at the works until the 1950’s.
More Than Lifetime Guarantee
At Bailey of Sheffield, they are proud AND confident of each and every component that we utilise in the manufacturing process when constructing their stunning CABLE™ bracelet; they stand behind their quality and craftsmanship. As such, they offer a no quibble MORE THAN LIFETIME guarantee with every bracelet. In addition to this they are happy to, once every 10 years, refurbish, polish and rejuvenate your bracelet for free.
The More Than Lifetime Guarantee does not extend to the PVD colour finish. If your bracelet has one of these finishes we accept that, even though they are technically harder than the original stainless steel, they may sometimes wear faster than you or us would like. Due to the technical nature of the colouring process we are unable to re-apply any coating.
- Marine grade 316L stainless steel.
- Unique patent pending five part precision engineered design.
- Quick release spring loaded locking system.
- Bespoke internal mechanism.
- Unique identifying serial number.
- Interlocking design allows ease of fastening.
- Four Newton compression spring and case hardened ball bearings for added security.
- Mix and match colour customisation.
- Virtually indestructible.
- Laser engraved Bailey of Sheffield Maker’s Mark.
- Marine grade 316L stainless steel cable 7 x 19 cable construction for extra flexibility and comfort.
- Exceptional strength that can withstand the most challenging of active lifestyles.
- Hypoallergenic grade of stainless steel.
- Virtually indestructible construction.
- Complete with a full Bailey of Sheffield care kit.
- Complimentary Bailey of Sheffield Signature bead.
- Two stainless steel stoppers.
In the box
- Your CABLE™ bracelet.
- Your Bailey of Sheffield Signature bead.
- Two stainless steel stoppers pre-loaded with grub screws.
- Unique stainless steel Unlocking Tool.
- Laptop protector.
- Luxury cleaning cloth.
- Pack of two extra grub screws.
- Jewellery care guide.
- Bracelet instructions.